Transfer Students

You are considered a transfer student if you are a high school graduate who has registered or enrolled at a college, university, or any other school after graduating from high school. If you are a high school student and are enrolled in PSEO, College in the Schools, or have earned AP credit, you are still considered a freshman. (If you are currently in high school, you should apply as a Freshman.)

Spring 2020 transfer students should apply using the Common Application before October 1!

Before You Apply


Transfer Credits

Related Information