The University of Minnesota's international involvement began in 1874, shortly after the establishment of the University. Since its beginnings, the University has made a commitment to international education by signing more than 150 international exchange agreements and establishing informal communication with many foreign institutions. The University of Minnesota is also expanding its cooperation with China by fostering exchange programs and partnerships with more than 30 Chinese higher educational institutions.
The University of Minnesota China Office links the University of Minnesota and China by promoting the development of cooperative projects and supporting U of M colleges and departments in developing exchanges and cooperation plans.
Please contact us if you are interested in:
- Degree programs at the University of Minnesota
- Short-term study abroad, internships, or custom programs at the University of Minnesota
- Faculty research, teaching exchanges, visiting scholar programs, or short-term staff visits at the University of Minnesota
- Long-distance collaboration/virtual collaboration
- Specific contacts in University of Minnesota colleges and departments
- Scheduling a visit to Minnesota