Introduction to Recruitment of 15th Management Trainees Program
Suning was founded in 1990 and has always been committed to retail business. It has established entity chains and e-commerce open platforms covering more than 600 cities at home and abroad with two listed companies in China and Japan. In 2016, relying on a brand value of RMB 158.268 billion yuan, Suning took the 13th place in the list of “500 Most Valuable Brands in China”. It is China’s largest company providing retail services with annual sales volume of over RMB 350 billion yuan and staff of 180,000 persons.
Adhering to an enterprise mission of “Leading Industrial Ecology and Creating Quality Life”, Suning continuously expands its industrial businesses. It now owns six industrial groups namely Suning Commerce, Suning Real Estate, Suning Cultural Creativity, Suning Investment, Suning Financial Holding, Suning Sports and has formed a co-development pattern of six industries of commerce, real estate, cultural creativity, investment, finance, and sports.
Introduction to the Management Trainees Program of Project 1200
Project 1200 is a brand project for personnel training in Suning. In 1993, Suning began to introduce college graduates. Since then, batches of excellent students have joined Suning in succession. Their arrival accrued power to drive later rapid development of Suning. In 2002, led by Chairman Mr. Zhang Jindong, a college-graduate introduction and training program—Project 1200 was officially launched. Merely in the first term in 2003, 1200 graduates were recruited and introduced. which was upgraded in 2013 to “1200 Management Trainee Program”. Suning’s Project 1200 is the largest and most influential talent project with longest history.
So far, Project 1200 has been continuously implemented for 14 terms and has introduced and trained more than 38,000 outstanding college graduates. Currently, a large number of outstanding 1200 management trainees in the first, second, third, and fourth terms have grown to company executives, and played important roles on the road of transformational change and diversified development of Suning.
Phase Ⅰ：The First Year
Integrate into Suning（Terminal Job Rotation，Executives Being Mentors）
Phase Ⅱ：the Second Year to the Third Year
Job Rotation and Position Fixed （Familiar with the Business， Fix Your Post and Responsibility）
Phase Ⅲ：the Fourth Year to the Seventh Year
Leading A Team（Orientation Training， Professional Management）
Phase Ⅳ：the Eighth Year to the Tenth Year
Being Executives（Global Planning，Facilitating Changes）
In order to develop the management trainees into backbone of the groups’ senior executives, Suning takes a method of special channel and oriented training of management trainees, integrating enterprise’s excellent training resources for rapid training, and through working in Suning, rotation positioning and team leading. Training forms include one to one instruction, professional training and overseas study tour.
1. Job Description
The following five positions are given to management trainees for Suning Holding Group: management trainee of president office (business planning, organization / performance / process standard system construction, senior assistant, etc.), management trainee of marketing (purchasing and sales, online operation, and market oriented), IT management trainee (IOS development engineer, Android development engineer, development engineer, product manager, front-end developer, interaction designer, visual designer, algorithm researcher), financial management trainee, management trainee of Suning International (international trading, overseas market development), etc.
2. Job Requirements:
(1) Graduates with bachelor degree and above (graduated from 2015 to 2017), majoring in management, accounting, financing, computer, investment or other relevant specialties.
(2) Having higher comprehensive quality and trainable potentials;
(3) Having good capability of communication, logical thinking and teamwork, and good execution, innovation and pressure resistance strength;
(4) Having sensitive market research and analysis capabilities.
Remuneration and Welfare
Suning establishes a comprehensive remuneration incentive system integrating four aspects of salaries, benefits, short-term incentives, and long-term incentives.
- Salary: we provide competitive remuneration according to employees’ various positions and comprehensive abilities to assess situation.
- Benefits: we offer employees with five insurances and housing fund, paid annual leave, housing allowance / staff apartment, meal allowance, communication allowance, commute allowance, holiday gifts, and PhD allowance and one-time settling-in allowance for staff of doctor degree, and other benefits.
- Short-term incentives: including project rewards for annual excess profits, annual appraisal, micro-innovation, etc. For staff with outstanding performance, the Group will provide opportunities including travel, exchange study abroad, and part-time MBA training every year.
- Long-term incentives: car, housing, options, stocks, etc.
Resume Delivery Information
Resume delivery address: email@example.com
For more detailed job descriptions and job requirements, please see the attachment below.